I have been trying to answer this question for few weeks now. What Helmet to buy? Or more correctly
Which helmet to buy?
My Brother presented me with the Yamaha FZ this Diwali. He knew I have been planning to buy one for sometime but did not. So he took me to show room and we booked. From that time this question started in my mind. So I guess I will go to market today in search of this to review and see what are the options.
What I have finalised is this.
Color - Black with less shine maybe more matt finish.
Style - Bit stylish but not too much.
Should be comfortable to wear and not much tight.
Can preach bit more about the helment once I finalise and buy this. :)
Unfortunately could not go to buy one. So no preaching till I buy it.
ReplyDeleteBut we went to See the show of "Janata Raja". This is a show on Chhatrapati Shivaji. Very nice.